Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dating My Man

A fellow blogger and sorority sister, Amanda, posted about "Dating your man". I LOVE dates, even if they are simple. Per Amanda's blog, I'm suppose to link this to another blog, but I left early this morning traveling and can't figure out how to link from my IPhone.

Last night Ben and I decided to do nothing with the house, cook pizza together, drink wine, and just snuggle on the couch and watch TV. For us, this is like the perfect "night in"! We love cooking together and making pizza has become something we really like to do. Our relationship started on a girls vs. boys pizza making competition so it's something we continue to do.

It was great just being with my man :)

2 comments:

  1. awesome! I'm going to link it for you:). Praying for you and Ben today and the many pizzas to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney! Are you married!?? I had no idea! Congrats and welcome to blog world!!

    ReplyDelete