Thursday, March 15, 2012

My CLOSET!!

Apparently when I'm home, I'm a "distraction" to Ben.  While I was gone to Charlotte this week, he was able to finish my custom master closet.  Ben built this with his own hands.  I'm so happy I married a handy man!

Excuse the mess, but my shoes have been thrown in the bottom of this empty closet for weeks, so Ben was working around all my "goods".

This weekend, I'm going to fill this baby up!

Heart my hubby for making me a great closet :)

Now, let me preface this next by saying I am not an amazing cook by any means, but I'm getting better and better.  Ben and I do love cooking together, but tonight while he was mounting 2 of our TVs, I made Sausage Stuffed Manicotti from Cooking Light and it was YUMMY!  Granted, it took me awhile because I have not mastered the whole multi-tasking in the kitchen, but once we sat down to eat, our tummies were filled with all kinds of goodness.

Happy almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment