Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

I love Christmas and I LOVE Christmas decorations.  With it being our first Christmas as a married couple AND in a new home, I wanted to get new Christmas tree decorations.  I decided on browns, greens, and dark gold.  Mom helped me put the tree up while they were in for Thanksgiving - which was a huge help!

I've been eyeing my friend Jennifer's stockings for a few years and bought them for Ben and I this year - oh, how I love a pop of leopard!  The tree skirt that matched the stockings was super cute BUT over $100!!  I decided to make one using liquid stitch and it cost about $10! 

Here are a few pics of our Christmas decorations.  I have a few more things to do around the house (and outside) so I'll post those soon!


Our little Christmas tree! 
It looked a little "Charlie Brown-ish" prior to the decorations!

"Pop of leopard (& red)" tree skirt.

I'm obsessed with our stockings!

No comments:

Post a Comment