Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I love Fall...

Living in Louisiana, there was never really 4 seasons, it was just HOT, HOT, and what I thought was "cold", was actually fall-like weather.  People in the north would argue that Atlanta doesn't have four seasons, but I would have to disagree. 

Since the first official day of fall, many funs things have happened and we are looking forward to what else is in store.  First, I got a new JOB!  WOOHOO!!  I'll still be at the fundraising arm for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital but in a different position.  I've been planning events for over 7 years, so I'm excited for a change and the opportunity to join our Branding & Marketing team.  With a new position came the need for a new car (I will no longer have my company car) so we purchased a Chevy Equinox.

Also, since fall began, we got to spend some time with Ben's parents, eat Apple Fritters, watch the Bulldogs (as in the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs) via internet continue to WIN, AND my dear friend Stacy gave birth to two little miracles, Avery and Brooklyn!  God truly wrapped his hands around mom and those two precious babies! 


Since our yard is practically still a disaster, I decided we at least needed our front porch to look festive.  Happy Fall Y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment