Friday, September 28, 2012

Farewell Chipper...

Ben knows that I truly love going to the Braves games.  About a month ago, he surprised me with tickets for me and our friends Sarah and Mark.  I was so very excited!  He didn't realize when he bought them that this was the last home series for regular play for Chipper Jones - I've been a fan since the 6th grade!! 

Earlier in the day, I had two root canals - I know, OUCH!  I have started going to this new dentist who drugged me up with valuim and laughing gas.  I wasn't feeling a thing!  We headed with Mark & Sarah to the game and we talked all things weddings!!  (Sarah is my friend who just got engaged)  I love a good wedding and I know that Sarah's is going to be fantastic!  She told me a few of the details, but I've been sworn to secrecy! 

We saw some of the game, but for the most part, it was GREAT catching up with Sarah and Mark.  We are very excited to have them in our life.  Sarah and I both agreed that we have the same goal in life.....to live in the same neighborhood and have our children grow up together.  We have already figured out the suburb we will be doing this in - HA! 

By the 8th inning, all the meds from the day had worn off and I was in pain.  I popped a few pain pills and was good to go.  I'm pretty sure I'll be high on pain pills for the next few days, but at least I'll be able to eat ice cream and drink hot apple cider without having pain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment