Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Old Married Couple? I think not....

It's only Wednesday and Ben and I have been up past our bedtime for two nights in a row - I know, we are so wild and crazy ;) 

Random picture as we are in the crowd at the concert...
 Monday night, I had a work event that I actually got to enjoy - this was a first!  Ben, his friend Zach and his girlfriend Jackie joined in on the fun with us.  All of us really didn't know what we were getting ourselves into, but it ended up being a super FUN night!  We attended a concert of about 150 people that consisted of Edwin McCain, John Michael Montgomery, Sister Hazel, Bo Bice, Justin Moore, Jamie Johnson, Darius Rucker, Jake Owen, and Colt Ford.  Let's just say that Edwin McCain was first and I felt like I was back in High School belting out "I'll Be".  After that I was singing along to JMM's "Sold".  Who knew you could still remember lyrics so well from the 90s?  FUN TIMES!

Last night, Ben and I got to go celebrate my dear friend Sarah as she got ENGAGED!!!  Mark proposed to her via helicopter yesterday evening and then a group of friends were waiting for them at a rooftop bar in Buckhead after the proposal.  This place was super posh, especially for the Worley's!  We are VERY excited for Sarah and Mark and are excited to be apart of their journey through their engagement and marriage.  We will obviously be married couple friends :) 

1 comment:

  1. Edwin McCain!! Brings me back to high school too! I can't believe your friend got engaged in a helicopter. Swanky!

    ReplyDelete