Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Girl's Best Friend...

Right behind diamonds and shoes, handbags are by far this girl's best friend!  I had always had decent handbags that I use for a few months then get a new one and then entered Mr. Worley into my life..... 

Our first Christmas, he bought me a purple Coach purse.  For those that know me, know that purple is hands down my favorite color.  A purple purse AND it was a designer bag, I was in heaven and he was a keeper - HA!!  I literally carried that bag religiously for the past 2 years. 

I am not a big "birthday" person, but since it was my 30th, we decided I needed something a little more over the top, so Ben suggested a new purse.  This girl wasn't going to complain! 

To Macy's we went to search through the Coach and Michael Kors bags.  I found THE purse there, but of course I had to drag Ben to the actual Coach and Michael Kors stores themselves but eventually we made our way back to Macy's for THE purse!  For those that shop at Macy's, you know that when there is a sale or if you have storewide coupons, they are NEVER for designer anything.  We apparently hit the jackpot!  On the day we purchased the bag, if we made a $5 donation to (I'm sad to say I can't remember the charity), we would get 20% off our designer purchase - SCORE! 

My new Michael Kors is attached to my arm now and I'm loving it!
When I told my mom about my new purse, her first response was "what are you doing with your purple Coach purse?".  My mother has called "dibs on my bag - HA!  I still haven't decided if I'm going to lend it to her...


No comments:

Post a Comment