Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Answer is...Yes

The question is....."Will You Marry Me?".  Not only was yesterday the day I turned the Big 3-0, but it was also the one year mark of when Ben asked me to marry him!!  Here's a little throwback photo from 9/3/2011. 

We were in Hawaii on top of a mountain at sunrise.  Because of the wind, Ben looks like he's straight from the Jersey Shore and I look like I just rolled out of bed - which I did, BUT, this is still my FAVORITE picture!  I think I like it better than all our engagement & wedding pictures. 

Since we had my birthday celebration last week, we were very low key yesterday.  We woke up and went to a yummy brunch - along with every other Atlantian - did some things around the house and then in honor of our engagement, cooked Hawaiian style burgers.  We had to do the "healthy" version since we are still doing our Insanity workouts.  Ben also put up the map of Hawaii which was pretty hysterical! 

All in all, my 30th was just the way I wanted it!  Laid back and with the love of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment