Monday, June 25, 2012

Like Totally Rad...

On Saturday night, our friend Jessica hosted her 2nd Annual 80s party that was a fundraiser for Lighthouse Family Retreat.  I love a good dress up party (reminds me of the good ole days in Sigma Kappa-land)!  I was out of town the majority of last week, so when I got home on Saturday, Ben was sporting a full on man beard and was strangely excited to shave it off and rock the Tom Selleck mustache at the party- which he did.  We had a great time supporting Jessica on Saturday night! 
*Note - I made Ben shave that dirty mustache off before we got in the bed on Saturday night!  I would have been frightened waking up to that....

Yes, the mustache is real.  He kept saying that if Don Johnson and Tom Selleck were to have had a baby, he is what it would have looked like.

Amanda from the Daily Sweatpants will be happy to know that Ben's yellow shirt, blue pants, and loafers (that are super glued together) all came from Goodwill.  He also bought a vest and between me and the check-out lady, we couldn't convince him it was a woman's vest....and then he tried it on....

My sweet friend Betsy is going to be a real bride in November so she ROCKED this awesome 80s wedding gown!

Ben and Zach...no words! 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh! I love this post! Tell Ben he was rocking that goodwill swag! None of my friends have dress up parties. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete