Thursday, June 28, 2012

Redo...

I was excited for my modge podge craft project that I did a few weeks ago that was inspired by Pinterest.  (See http://benworleyfamily.blogspot.com/2012/06/projects.html )  I remembered reading that I had to make sure all of the air bubbles were out from under the picture.  I skimmed over this because the photo looked pretty flat on the boards.  Well, one day after hanging them up, they started bulging and just looked "too homemade" and I was not pleased with how they looked.  I decided to keep them up until we found something else to put there.

A few weeks later, I came across these adorable frames at Hobby Lobby for 50% off and I just couldn't turn that down.  I LOVED the colors and knew they would work great in that spot.  They look drastically better than my modge podge project....


No comments:

Post a Comment