Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Millions of Peaches...

Ben and I both LOVE us a good peach.  Rather it's eating it whole or adding it to something, we love fresh peaches!  Ben's parents live near several peach orchards in North Georgia.  We asked them to bring some to us when we were with them last week.  We have enjoyed them so much!  I made some yummy homemade peach ice cream, peach waffles, and last night I made Fiery Grilled Peach and Habanero Salsa to go on top of a pork that Ben grilled.  It was DELICIOUS!! 


Many know that we have random palm trees and Christmas trees in our yard (thankfully Ben has gotten rid of most of them), but now we have discovered a PEACH TREE!!!!!  Not kidding!  Right now there are large pits and we are hoping they will bloom into massive peaches that we can eat!! 

2 comments:

  1. Look delish and now I'm singing that song! I heard it on the radio last week!

    ReplyDelete