Wednesday, August 29, 2012

We are BIG time now...

I've suggested a few times that we needed a Costco card. (LA peeps - Costco is basically Sam's)  Hello!!  I'm always throwing a party or shower and need stuff and lets be honest....I love the samples during lunch time.  He usually just ignored the thought and out of the blue a week ago he said "why don't we have a Costco card?". 

Costco and Home Depot are in the same parking lot, so once we left Home Depot on Saturday I had him drive on over to Costco.  The Worley's are official Costco members now!  We feel big time and so very grown up :) 


Ben was basically mortified when I told him to stand there with the new Costco card in hand so I could take a picture!!  His response "is this for your blog"?  Why else would I need to take this ridiculous picture??

1 comment:

  1. I love Costco!! Ben is a trooper. My Ben has started the art of making the picture look bad so I won't put it on the blog. Ugh!

    Date nights in the cafe for $1.50 pizza!

    ReplyDelete