Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Who says marriage gets boring after 6 months?

It's been awhile since I've blogged because between my work travels and Ben's work travels, we have just been everywhere!  Since the last time I've posted, we have eaten peaches from our random peach tree in our backyard, had Ben's family visit us for a few hours, I helped throw a Monograms & Margaritas bridal shower, started the Insanity workout, and Ben turned 29!!  I'm terrible for not posting about Ben's birthday but he was traveling for work on his actual birthday so we had to celebrate early.

Over the past few days, the weather in Atlanta has been unbelievably amazing!!  On Monday night we were cooking turkey burgers and Ben suggested us eating outside because it felt amazing.  Unfortunately, we do not have patio dining furniture yet (one of the many things we still want) so we pulled out our TV trays and enjoyed the beautiful weather while grubbing down!


Since Ben and I have been eating "healthy" - lots of "good fats" - I have been craving something that doesn't consist of natural peanut butter or hummus.  When I got home from work, Ben suggested that after we work out, we get TCBY and then take a walk around Chastain Park before we made dinner.  Hearing the words TCBY made me smile and I probably did a little jig!*

After the Insanity work-out, we headed to TCBY and both got Key Lime Pie yogurt.  I little slice of heaven!  We started walking around the park and decided to stop and watch Pee-Wee football practice. It was VERY entertaining!

I made a comment how we were so not very "routine" anymore after work and Ben's comment was "who says married gets boring after 6 months?".  Well, it's true, the Worley's hit our 6 month "anniversary" this past weekend and we both forgot - HA!  Ben was actually at National Guard and texted me the next day to tell me.

So that's what's been going on in our life lately!  Nothing crazy, but still having fun!

*TCBY is greater than all the "new hip yogurt places"!  Just my 2 cents....

No comments:

Post a Comment