Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Whirlyball

Our newly married community group at church is FULL of August and September birthdays.  One of the guys has celebrated his birthday the same way for 15 years!  He gathers a large group to go play Whirlyball.

If you are like me, you are asking yourself, "what is whirlyball".  In short, it's Lacrosse in bumper cars.  Ben decided to play a game (which lasts 13 minutes) and I was a spectator.  I did realize while watching Ben play that if we are ever blessed with children, I will not be the "screaming mom" at games, but instead I will be Ms. Penny!  If you are from Sterlington and reading this, you know what I mean when I say this.  Ms. Penny was like a second mom to me and she NEVER left home without her camera!!  She probably has an action shot of her three children doing everything and thanks to her, there are many of me too!

Needless to say, Ben scored a point during his Whirlyball match and I almost missed it because I was trying to get the best photo shot via my iphone and through the glass walls!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment