Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Adult Field Trip

Today our office celebrated a record breaking year for our department.  We decided to be ultimate Atlanta tourist and had the BEST time!  When I left the house this morning, Ben asked if he needed to sign my permission slip - he's such the "jokester"...

We started off the morning eating breakfast at West Egg, then headed over to the new World of Coca-Cola.  I had toured the old World of Coke, but the new one was built a few years ago and I had never been.  It was lots of fun!  We were joined by about 10 other summer camp field trippers - oh the joys of fighting to taste all the different drinks with 200 children running around :) 

We left there and headed to the CNN Center for a "VIP" tour.  My co-worker's husband works at CNN and was able to take us into the studios and behind the scenes - places you don't get to see on the "peasant tour" ;) 

We are heading to Memphis soon to celebrate our year with the other 1,000 co-workers!

World of Coca-Cola
Before the 4-D film in World of Coca-Cola.  Let's just say it was more like a ride!!

They told us the official Olympic torch just arrived and this was it.  Hum....I bet that one is in London.  Either way, I'm an Olympic geek and will now tell everyone - I touched the torch!


Newest studio inside CNN.


1 comment:

  1. Whoa! This is an awesome tour! I love being a tourist! Did Ben sign your permission form? Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete