Thursday, May 31, 2012

BEST Enchiladas....

As I've mentioned before, I would not label myself a good cook, BUT I do like to try new things and when something is as yummy as this, I MUST tell the world :)  Last night, I made Spicy Avacado Chicken Enchiladas from The Novice Chef blog.  I have made enchiladas a few times and this is by far the BEST and Ben would agree.  It smelled so good that I didn't have time to take a picture before we scarfed it down.

Make this for your hubby and it will be a BIG HIT!

*I obviously paired mine with a Pinot Grigio and the spicy and sweet together were amazing! 

2 comments:

  1. I want to try this! Love your 2 versions of the farmers market. I bet that big market is a mess. #hotlanta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't take pictures while inside the big one and I have my thoughts as to "why" ;)

      Delete