Sunday, May 20, 2012

Work & Play

The Worley's schedules have not been sinking up very well lately. As a friend said to me "you will never get this time back with your husband.". It's so true!I was leaving for work for Charlotte on Thursday and not coming back until next Wednesday. I had thrown out the idea a while back about Ben driving up after work on Friday and staying the weekend.

My good friend Jennie & her hubby Les live here so I always stay with them which is a treat! On Tuesday, Ben found out he could work remotely on Friday which was awesome news! On Thursday, Ben rode with me to Charlotte, we both worked here on Friday and then got to have double date night with Jennie & Les! It was so much fun! On Saturday morning we woke up and all ran for 45 mins. My training for the Peachtree Road Race is coming along....The Boswell's had a party on Saturday night so Ben and I decided to have date night at a restaurant another friend recommended. We started off at the Wine Store where it's basically "wine on tap". It's the best concept. Then we headed to Georges for amazing French cuisine!

Ben is leaving town this evening via the Megabus (ticket was $13). We've heard nothing but great things about this double decker, computer connectioned, wi-fi pimpin' bus! I can't wait to hear Ben's thoughts on this bus!!

My handsome date :)

1 comment: