Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dating my Man!


After a stressful week with me traveling for work, Ben and I definitely were excited about date night.  We had another "Groupon" date on Friday night.  I bought a Groupon back in January for a Wine and Cheese School date for two.  We headed to the Atlanta Wine School for an hour session on wine and cheese.  It was something different to do, but, we are glad we bought it "Groupon" style and not full price.

Since we ate like birds, we were both still hungry so we hit up our favorite pizza joint on the way home.  As always, Blue Moon Pizza did not disappoint.  The Luna Pizza is still our favorite pizza choice.

All in all, we loved just spending time together on a Friday night!

P.S. I love that The Daily Sweatpants started the weekend "Dating Your Man" linking party.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I skipped it this week because of Easter, but we'll be back to dating our men next week! Glad you had a nice Easter. Your fancy clothes are fancy indeed!

    ReplyDelete