Monday, April 2, 2012

Go, Go, Go

Since last Wednesday, I have been just going and am just pooped to say the least!  I was in Augusta and Charlotte for work and then headed home so Ben and I could jump on the road and drive to Louisiana for my cousin Morgan's wedding. 

While I was gone for work, Ben was able to get a lot done on our pantry and I can't wait for it to be finished so I can post pictures!!  He has worked so hard on it and it looks fantastic!! 

Ben and I did hit the road on Friday and drove to Louisiana to see my cousin Morgan marry Margaret.  We got in late Friday night and stayed with my brother and sister in law.  We got up on Saturday morning and headed to Shreveport to have lunch with the family & to celebrate my grandmother's birthday.  That evening we headed to the wedding.  The wedding was held in a very unique, rustic event space that is adjacent to a shooting range.  It was super cute and something you'd see on Pinterest.  Margaret had everything fixed so cute!  From the yummy Wedding cake martinis, to the tea & water that were served in mason jars, to the fun tree inspired centerpieces, it was just super cute! 

It was a super quick trip home, but it was great to see the family.  Now for Monday...



No comments:

Post a Comment