Thursday, April 12, 2012

National Fondue Day

For those that know Ben and I well, you know we love cheese & wine and when it's FREE cheese fondue, it's even BETTER!!  Ben and I have a little obsession with fondue, especially The Melting Pot.  Ben took me on a date there early on and we turned a very awkward table sitting experience into a laughing good time!  We would both say that this is where we both knew there was more than "just liking" going on between the two of us. 

Apparently Ben & I are Club members at The Melting Pot.  Ben got an email last week saying "Free cheese" for National Fondue Day.  We obviously said "YES"!! 

Last night, we headed to The Melting Pot for a mid-week date night.  I thought we were just doing Free cheese fondue and wine, but we decided to stay for the whole sha-bang....Chocolate fondue included. 

I just love date nights with my hubby :)


No comments:

Post a Comment