Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chaos

(Written on 1/21/12 & never posted!)
This week has been busy for both Ben and I with work and the house. We did receive an answered prayer on Friday when Ben was offered a job as a project manager. Ben was still employed with his UAV company, but opportunities stateside were not panning out, so when this opportunity came up, we were so excited!

I was traveling for work on Thursday and Friday so Wednesday and Friday night, we started packing up my apartment because I have to be out next Friday. This morning, we took a big load over and then Jared, Ben's best friend, met us to help move all of our large stuff into the U-Haul. We were able to load everything except our beds. This will keep us from being homeless for one less week.
When we woke up this morning, it was storming and it continued until late afternoon, but we decided to keep on moving since our week is packed.
During the move, there was only one catastrophe and it was this hutch that my dad put together several years ago. Let's just say he rigged it together. When Ben picked it up, it completely fell apart!!
Everything else that made the move today is being stored in our basement/garage because the upstairs is still a construction zone! The next week will be filled with moving all the rest of our stuff and making sure the house is ready for plumbing so Ben can move in!
Let's just say I'm ready for moving to be done so I can relax! This is stressful on me! I like organized chaos and this is just plain chaos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment