Sunday, January 22, 2012

Not our Specialty...



This morning, Ben & I went to early church and then several of my girlfriends and I decided to celebrate our friend Kimberly and the upcoming arrival of her third baby, Abigail. I decided to attempt to make a diaper cake. I even got to use my cute new cake stand that I got last week at our shower.
After the shower, I met Ben and we headed to the house to paint the living room and study ceilings. I was concerned that paint would get all in my hair, so Ben splurged for these very stylish Home Depot paint hats.I have never painted ceilings before and lets just say they are not my specialty. I started off rolling and Ben was trimming and it was not going well, so we switched. Besides the occasional large drips, I didn't think it was going bad. When we finished with that room, we laid on the floor looked up and laughed! We are not master ceiling painters. After a bit, we decided to hire Ben's "friend" David he met in the parking lot of Home Depot for the day so he can paint the ceilings.
We then went downstairs and started purging alot of Ben's things that he has not seen out of boxes in a year! Combining households is an interested feat to say the least...


No comments:

Post a Comment