Monday, January 30, 2012

Last Fling!!

This past weekend, Ben and I both had our bachelor/bachlorette parties. Ben and his friend did their shananigans on Friday night and then a few of them went to the shooting range on Saturday morning. My bridesmaids arrived from LA, TX, and NC on Friday. On Saturday, they scheduled a fun day of brunch, "Sips n Strokes", and them all of my Atlanta friends joined us that night for a lingerie shower and karaoke! It was so much fun having girl time!

Ben and I met up at our new house on Sunday morning. To our surprise, the painter was there finishing priming. Everything was looking great until we got to our bedroom. Let's just say we had a blue room instead of a slate gray room, but all is fixed now! Since the priming is done, it's time to get the floors stained. The hearth room officially has hardwood floors now! Can't wait to see the whole house transformed with dark hardwood floors!

Crossing our fingers for plumbing, appliances, French doors, and stained hardwood floors this week!

Last, both Ben and I are officially homeless! Thanks to my friends Stacy and Reid (& Carter & Munson) as well as Ben's best friend Jared and his wife Nan for letting us shack with them!

1 comment:

  1. No pictures?! Please tell me you got to sing Fancy!

    ReplyDelete