Sunday, January 1, 2012

Demolition Day 1...

The day after we closed, Ben and his best friend Jared headed to the house to get their hands a little dirty and start the demolition. I think they enjoyed knocking down walls and pulling up flooring.

I had to work, so I took them Chick-fil-A to keep their bellies full. When I walked into the front door, this is what I saw. Not going to lie, my mouth dropped, but I knew it was coming! This is what it looked like before...

We are moving our
guest bathroom to the other side of the hall in order to combine the current master bath and guest bath. Let's just say that if we kept the master bath that is in the house, Ben and I would probably not make it through 6 months of marriage :)

Below is the before and after of the master bathroom.



Below is the before and after of the guest bathroom.


It's so fun to really visualize what our new master bath is going to look like as well as the guest bath! I'm so lucky to have a fiance that's handy and has a vision!!

No comments:

Post a Comment