Saturday, September 12, 2015

Whole30...Day 4

I woke up Thursday feeling like a completely new person! Ben felt good too.  I had crumbled some of the leftover meatloaf from the night before and through it in with some scrambled eggs and breakfast was yummy.

Honestly, all day we both felt pretty good. The WORST part of the day was around 9:30 a.m. when I had to make a Sam's run for a work event and my car was filled with Oreos, pretzels, Famous Amos cookies, Grandma's cookies, chips. All I want to do was rip into a bag of Famous Amos cookies!!

I was headache free until Deacon head butted me right between the eyes on the nose - painful!!

For dinner we had buffalo chicken stuffed peppers....we threw the extra one away if that tells you how much we did not like it.

Ben leaves for guard the next day, so I put a crockpot chili on overnight so he could have some for the weekend and make a chicken salad.

Day 4...conquered!




No comments:

Post a Comment