Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Whole30...Day 14

Oh Sunday...always a busy day! Started off the day with bacon and eggs - can't go wrong with that.

After church, we headed with our friends to eat at Taziki's. We eat there all the time (when not on Whole30) and new exactly what we could get. Lamb and potatoes. It was tasty but I got a headache after so I am not sure if there was something in it or not. Ben felt fine so it could have just been in my head.

We were super sluggish ALL day on Sunday and tired. I just wanted some energy and couldn't find it. We even took a nap - I can never take naps and did.

We had bacon wrapped chicken tenders for dinner.

  • Wrap the tenders in a piece of bacon. Cook on 350 for 55-60 mins. 
Easy and tasty. We had green beans with it. Nothing fancy but good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment