Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Whole30...Day 13

I woke up with no eggs for breakfast so I found a recipe and decided to try it.

  • 1 potato cubed
  • 1 sweet potato cubed
  • 1/2 bell pepper sliced 
  • 1/2 onion
  • 1 chicken/Apple sausage
  • oregano
  • salt 
  • pepper
Put in cast iron skillet, drizzled with oil and bake on 420 for 35 mins. It was tasty!! Definite WIN in the breakfast department. This could easily be eaten for any meal.

Lunch we had leftover meatballs - and they were still tasty. Deacon even got in on the meatball action. I made him some noodles and he had his first helping of spaghetti and meatballs. He was loving it!

For dinner, we picked up steaks and had fries with it. That little potato cutter is coming in handy. Ben cooked and seasoned and cooked the steaks perfectly. He even had the perfect amount of EVOO and rosemary to our fries.  It was delicious!

I dreamed I ate a cookie. Not even a good cookie from Ali's Cookies. One of those old school cookies that looks like a flower and you put on your finger like a ring. I don't even know the name to them but they taste like sweet butter. I ate it in passing and then realized that I ate it after the fact because I was running around!

Glad when I woke up I discovered differently. If I am to cheat/quit with something on Whole30, it better be something irresistible!

No comments:

Post a Comment