Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Whole30...Day16

Today is Tuesday and I had another event tonight. I cooked Balsamic chicken in the crockpot overnight so I would have it for dinner.

  • 4-5 chicken breast
  • 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 2 tblsp. dijon mustard
  • 6 cloves garlic
  • salt
  • pepper
Cook on low for 7 hours. 

It was easy and tasty but before I got to dinner, I had to suffer through work again with famous amos, oreos, chips, grandma's cookies - all of those old school favorites.  I even resisted Willy's for dinner and stuck with eating my balsamic chicken and broccoli.

Was still tired a lot of the day. Per the timeline, I'm suppose to be in Tiger Blood mode and feeling good energy. I'm hoping that comes soon!

At the same time, it's not as difficult to not eat "that" stuff.

We made it to the other side....

No comments:

Post a Comment