Saturday, September 12, 2015

Whole30...Day 6

Being at home alone with a new crawler in the house is exhausting to begin with but add this Whole30 thing to it and I was drained by the end of the day.  I also decided to start painting a bedroom in the house so I was DONE!

I felt ok when I woke up, just tired. I had leftover meatloaf from earlier this week (yes, there was still meatloaf left!). Deacon and I hit up the grocery store and lets just say that staying on the perimeter for the most part at a grocery store is expensive.  I'm telling you, I better look like Rachel Zoe when I'm done ;)

Poor Ben had two retirement parties at work with one consisting of pizza and wings - his favorite. He resisted and I'm so proud of him. He did go to Barbarita's at night to get an approved meal so he could save his chili for Sunday lunch and dinner.

I picked up some already cut fajita veggies and already sliced fajita meat threw them in the pan with some asian dry spices and dinner was simple and good.  One thing was missing - WINE! After this exhausting day and "re-directing" a 9 month old, I just wanted a big ole glass of Pinot!

Exhausting Day 6 is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment