Saturday, September 12, 2015

Whole30...Day 3

During the night, I woke up and had a headache...I woke up again and still had a headache....the alarm went off and a full on migraine was there.  Per the "timeline", day 2-3 is when many people get headaches. Apparently advil is not compliant and this is all we had at home. Since I knew via the Whole30 timeline that this was probably going to happen, I still got up with Ben and worked out.

Since I prepped breakfast the night before, I threw it all in the pan - eggs, chicken & apple sausage, onion, and jalepeno.  It was tasty but I felt so terrible that it was making me ill to eat. I knew I had to eat, so I finished it.  The headache would NOT go away! Ben found online that Tylenol is compliant so after I dropped Deacon off at Weekday, I headed to target for some much needed Tylenol.

The severe pain went away but a nagging headache stayed for hours...and hours...basically all day!!

It was just a bad day all around. I didn't want to talk to anyone and I just wanted to sulk - HA!

That night, we had meatloaf and roasted potatoes for dinner.  The meatloaf was ok - I probably won't make again - but I made enough for lunch the next day, so that's what we ate.

At the end of Day 3 when going to bed I said to Ben "I hate my life"....

No comments:

Post a Comment