Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Whole30...Day 7

Sunday was a crazy day! With Ben away at Guard and I had a meeting regarding our middle school fall camp that Ben and I will be attending with our groups, things just got nuts.

I did take my leftovers to the meeting and they were having Honey Baked Ham - one of my favorites! I resisted....

For dinner, I made what is now my favorite Whole30 recipe. I adapted this taco meat recipe to a non-crockpot recipe because I was just cooking for me and then Ben's lunch the following day.  I made a taco salad with lettuce, meat, tomatoes, and sautéed onions. For my "salsa", I used a can of diced tomatoes and added a little garlic and onion powder. It added a nice kick and was very tasty!

I was pooped by the end of the day, but I made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment