Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Whole30....Day 11

This day was hard for me emotionally on so many levels. It was my co-worker and friend's last day with us. She wanted our team to go to lunch. We headed to Bantum & Biddy and I had a yummy lunch of roasted chicken and double sides of fruit.  I had to fill up if I was going to resist what was to come.

Yes, I resisted these creamy grits!
We planned her going away party with all of her favorite things...Flying biscuit grits, queso & chips, mini cupcakes, M&Ms, swedish fish, sweet tea and coke.

For dinner I had put chicken breasts in the crockpot all day with a little broth. Came home and shredded the chicken and added Frank's Hot Sauce.  I roasted some potatoes and it was simple and good.

Before bed, Ben said "this is the first day when I actually feel good."  What he meant was - he was starting to actually think this thing might show some results.  I can tell he is looking thinner! That baby weight he gained is slowly going away...

No comments:

Post a Comment