Thursday, September 24, 2015

Whole30...Day 17

We have had eggs every morning so something has to give tomorrow!  I need a little change up from eggs.

Today wasn't very difficult for me in the food department. I was still tired but not exhausted.

I had a going away dinner at night so Ben made burgers & fries for dinner and made enough for lunch tomorrow.

For dinner, we went to a yummy place called Bite Bistro. I've been there several times and love it. I had ordered a salad dressing "to go" dispenser so I could take out to restaurants but I left it at home. They had 1/2 price bottles of wine and that was super hard for me to resist. The red wine that someone was drinking across the table smelled SO good!!!
After looking at the menu, I opted for a double burger made of short rib & brisket (meat only) and a side of fruit. When they came out with my dish, it was accompanied by a plate full of delicious looking fries that I know were fried. I was able to share that with the table and I resisted.

Before the food arrived, I just had a feeling that my stomach issue was about to arise and it did. By the time we left dinner my stomach was in lots of pain. It was kind of depressing because this tells me that it's probably not a food. Lets be real, I had thoughts of throwing in the towel but decided I can still do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment