Friday, October 2, 2015

Whole30...Day 18


Ben had a breakfast meeting this morning at Flying Biscuit. He was going to have to resist their biscuits and jelly - which are delicious!! He ordered eggs and their fresh squeezed OJ.

Since I just couldn't eat eggs this morning, I opted for a banana with almond butter and it was very tasty.

During the morning, I put together M&M packets for our Transit girls for this weekend. I was pouring M&Ms into individual bags and there was the thought of "just one M&M" but then in the same thought it was "are you kidding me, you've made it to Day 18".  

For dinner I made a "burrito bowl" with broccoli slaw. It was ok but probably won't make it again.

After dinner, I needed to start preparing for Frequency Camp for the weekend.  Ben and I will both be traveling to camp with our 7th grade students. Lets be real, camp food will not be Whole30 compliant...

No comments:

Post a Comment