Monday, October 12, 2015

Post Whole30...Non-Gluten Grains

After legumes, we went back to Whole30 for two days and then had non-gluten grains.  We were in Louisiana visiting family, so I packed a few goodies for us.  

We had non-gluten oatmeal and I added coconut milk and blueberries. Lets be real, I like my oatmeal with syrup and brown sugar so the oatmeal was lacking to say the least but it was different from our usual eggs.

For lunch, we ordered out and had a side of corn goodness. It was amazing! Lets be real, there was probably butter in it (even though it didn't say on the ingredients) but we were in Louisiana. It was corn, peppers and just full of yumminess.  

For dinner, my mom made Whole30 compliant beef stew and we had over rice and it was delicious.  My sweet mom was super helpful in making sure we stuck to Whole30. She did inform us that Christmas there will be no Whole30 food made - HA!! 

At the end of the day, we didn't have any issues with non-gluten grains.  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment