Friday, October 2, 2015

Whole30...Day 24

Eggs...do I really have to have eggs again??  I didn't exactly prepare this week for non-egg breakfast but Ben got crafty last night and prepared us an egg wrap with the left over taco meet and onions. It was super tasty and Deacon was literally crawling in my lap to eat some.

The roast was still yummy as a leftover for lunch. I'll definitely make it again.

Ben was traveling all day so he was able to figure out what to eat via a buffet for lunch. :/

For dinner, he wasn't going to get home in time for dinner so while on the road, he called in an order to Outback. He indulged in steak and broccoli.

I on the other hand was too spent to cook. Deacon got his first tooth and started teething the night before and it was tough prior to him going to bed.  I opted to have the remainder of the roast and as a side I baked apples.  I sliced an apple up, coated with ghee, cinnamon and nutmeg. I baked on 375 for 30 minutes and they were DELICIOUS!!!!  I will do those Whole30 or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment