Friday, October 2, 2015

Whole30...Day 22


Well, it's Monday and we didn't go grocery shopping over the weekend since we were at camp. Fortunately on Friday, I had prepped onions to get us through the week.  

We had a few eggs left and had hamburger leftovers for lunch. I had a small window of time to run to the grocery store on Monday. I feel like for the amount of groceries I bought it was record time shopping!  

Ben got to pitch his company to a large group of people at Atlanta Tech Village and I got to watch it on a live stream. It was so cool.  

While he was away, I whipped up a quick taco salad and made our lunches for the next day and had enough for him to eat when he got home.  

When he arrived, he wasn't hungry so we just went to bed instead. He survived off a Larabar...interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment