Sunday, October 4, 2015

Whole30...Day 27

It's Saturday and I thought I had the ingredients to make us a yummy breakfast, but I didn't. I opted to throw some things together from a dish my sister-in-law made. Lets just say I changed it up to what I had in the kitchen and we won't be doing that again.

For lunch, Ben and I chowed down on our hot "Mexican soup" (aka - Thai soup) from the night before then headed out to do some errands with Deacon.  

Ben's parents came over to spend some time with us and to keep Deacon for the evening while Ben and I could have some much needed QT. We opted for a 3:50 movie and decided to get there right on time so the popcorn and giant soda drinks wouldn't be the death of me. So glad we didn't go to the theaters with the reclining seats because you must have popcorn at those places!  

After the movie, we headed to Outback (fancy, I know ;)). We both got steaks, steamed broccoli and baked sweet potato with cinnamon. I scarfed my food down. Lets be real, the best things at Outback are in this order:
  • Bloomin' onion
  • Brown bread
  • Cold beer (I mean, how do those mugs keep the beer that cold?!?)
  • Side salad - that ranch dressing is dang right good
  • Steak
So of my top five things about Outback, I was able to get #5...

The conversation was great and QT was on point. 


No comments:

Post a Comment