Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Whole30...Day 30

Today is the DAY!! If we get through today we have both officially accomplished Whole30!!

Nothing too crazy to report until the end of my day...

Last night, we prepped dinner for Ben since I would be out for a work dinner. We prepped buffalo wings and I made a ranch dressing that you mix with Frank's Hot Sauce. The wings marinated in the seasonings overnight and then Ben grilled them tonight. He said they were delicious and the ranch/Frank's mix sauce tasted great with it. The ranch on its own was ok but mixed was tasty.

I had a volunteer leader dinner tonight and we went to True Foods Kitchen. I was able to have a yummy salad but took my own balsamic vinegar with me for dressing. After, everyone wanted to walk next door to Sprinkle's cupcakes. Everyone got cupcakes except me but I sat there and watched them. It wasn't terrible, but the thought - this is my last day, what would it hurt to have a mini cupcake - did cross my mind.

Folks, we accomplished Whole30!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment