Friday, October 2, 2015

Whole30...Day 25

Seriously....we have yet to hit the "Tiger Blood" stage with all the energy. Tear!

Bacon and eggs it was for breakfast.  Since I didn't cook the night before, I just had enough roast and potatoes to send with Ben to work so I opted for a LaraBar and banana.

I did have an afternoon meeting at Cafe Intermezzo and had 4 cups of tea! It was orange flavored and amazing!! Obviously, no sugar added.

For dinner, we had the amazing Carne Asada that I made during our first week of Whole30. I marinated a little longer than the first time and it was once again, yummy!

Ben and I have been thinking about what we want once we complete the challenge.  Ben is all about the CHEESE!  I on the other hand am dying for a big glass of red wine and a pumpkin spice latte.

We see the light!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment