Friday, October 2, 2015

Whole 30...Day 23

Since I have an event tonight, I cooked a roast in the crock-pot overnight so I could take for dinner and Ben would have for dinner.

I got our lunches for the following day prepared and dinners ready since I didn't need to be at work until later.

I was moving along and looked at my watch and it was almost 1p.m. and I wasn't hungry...at all!  I eventually made myself have a few bites of leftovers but just couldn't eat.  I texted Ben and he looked at the timeline and apparently during these days, people lose their appetite.  He reminded me that he didn't eat the night before.  Now it makes sense.

I did eat the roast, carrots and potatoes for dinner and it was YUMMY!!!  I made just a normal roast recipe and modified it with compliant ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment