Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Whole30...Day 10

Nothing dramatic happened today except I had a team lunch....at an Italian restaurant :/ These glorious garlic rolls were sitting in front of me until a co-worker felt bad for me and moved them.

I had a salad with grilled chicken and it was decent. I definitely need to get me a on-the-go salad dressing dispenser to take with me to restaurants.

That night, we had burgers and sweet potato fries. It was my gloriousness for the day! Instead of a bun, I cut a thick piece of tomato for it to sit on and then we smashed avocado on top. For a little more flavor we added some yellow mustard.

As for the fries....Ben ordered us a potato cutter. These little shoe string fries were amazing! I baked them and they were seriously...glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment